To understand this you need to know
🚩What is Islam?
🏴Is Jesus Muslim?
🚩Islam is :
* Total submission to the will and command of Allah through obeying Him
and freeing onself from paganism and idolators
* Surrender to God Allah with confessing his strict monotheism and ascribing no divinity to anyone other than Allah (He has no helpers in the universe)
👉Now ask yourself
Isn’t that what Jesus preached?
➡ Jhon 5:30
I seek not my will but the will of father (God) who sent me…
I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your Law is within my heart.”
Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
“I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
⏩Muslims say insha Allah
Bible says it too 😃
Instead, you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that.”
🏴Is Jesus Muslim?
PLAIN PROOFS JESUS WAS MUSLIM
Jesus was muslim .proof that Jesus was muslim What is the Muslim View of Jesus ?
Here are 13 VALID REASONS WHY AND HOW MUSLIMS ARE LIKE JESUS (PBUH) AND TRUER FOLLOWERS OF JESUS THAN MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE:
1. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur’an verse 4:171.
2. Jesus (peace be upon him) didn’t eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7 , and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur’an verse 6:145.
3. Jesus (peace be upon him) greeted with the words “as salaamu alaikum” (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.
4. Jesus (peace be upon him) always said “God Willing” (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur’an verses 18:23-24.
5. Jesus (peace be upon him) washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same. called wudue
6. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible prayed with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verse 3:43.
7. Jesus (peace be upon him) had a beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.
8. Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verses 3:84, and 2:285.
9. Jesus’ mother Maryam (peace be upon her/him) dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur’an verse 33:59.
10. Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur’an 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.
11. Jesus (peace be upon him) taught to say “Peace to this house” when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with “peace be unto you”. Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say “Bismillah” and also greet with “as salaamu alaikum” (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur’an verse 24:61.
12. Jesus (peace be upon him) was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) that it is an “Everlasting covenant” (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur’an verse 16:123 Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old.” (see Sahih hadith Bukhari, Muslim, and Ahmad).
13. Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke aramaic and called God “Elah”, which is pronounced the same as “Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian.
The Aramaic “Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same. The Aramaic “Elah” is derived from the Arabic “Allah”, and it means “GOD”. “Allah” in Arabic also means “GOD”, the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist. please Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) mentioned in the bible.
Isaiah 29:12,Deut 18:18, John 1: 19-25, habakkuk 3:3, John 14:26, John 16:7,Deut 33
Credit: Ask A Muslim