God sent His Messengers to teach the people about their Creator Who they must worship. These Messengers also brought with them the details of how to worship God, because such details cannot be known except by way of revelation. On this basis, all the divine revelations have had the same lofty objectives, which are:
- To affirm the Oneness of God – the praised and glorified Creator – in His essence and His attributes.
- To affirm that God alone should be worshipped and that no other being should be worshipped along with Him or instead of Him
- To invite the people to the highest level of virtue, moral values, and noble customs.
Islam is peaceful submission to Allah and surrender to the will and command of God ; Allah. It is peace with creation whomsoever and whatsoever. Tranquility in the heart thanks to the qur’an (the holy book of muslims) ; a healing and medcine when quran heard. Sincerity ; no showing off or arrogance. and the freeing of oneself of paganism and idol worshipping.
Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet of a seal of Prophets before him including Noah Abraham, Moses and Jesus
- Muslims believe in all Messengers and prophets of God from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus Muhammad etc..We don’t differentiate among them. We don’t attribute Divinity to anyone of them
- Islam focuses on the individual’s personal relationship with God. In Islam, there are no intermediaries between you and God.
Islam is the key to a lasting happiness and remedy to depression
Islam teaches that God is the source of peace. By focusing on this important relationship and following God’s guidance, believers will be able to acquire inner peace;
True contentment is found in acknowledging and obeying the Creator: “Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest.”Quran 13:28
Muslims have a direct connection with their Creator. There is no intermediary, such as praying to, or through, others, in worshipping God.
5 pillars of Islam
There are five pillars of practice in Islam.These practices must be undertaken with the best of effort in order to be considered a true Muslim:
- Shahadah – declaration of faith in the oneness of God to say that there is no God to worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the last prophet of God.
- Formal obligatory prayers ; five times a day.
- Fasting during the daylight hours in the month of Ramadan.
- Zakat: Poor-due “tax” – 2.5% of one’s savings given to the needy at the end of each year after you have ‘’nisab’’ which is 1 k dollars and you give only the measure of 2.5 per cent (25 dollars) of this amount (1 k dollars) on condition that the year revolves and you still store it. But if you don’t have this amount than you are free of Zakat.
- Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once, if physically and financially able.
6 pillars of faith
There are six pillars of faith in Islam.These are the basic beliefs that one must believe in in order to be considered a true Muslim. They are belief in:
- the One God and only without partners.
- Angels of God: They are noble creations they don’t disobey Allah.including Archangel Gabriel..
- The original scriptures revealed to Prophets Moses (Torah), David (Songs), Jesus (Gospel), and Muhammad(Quran)
- All the prophets (10024) and messengers (314) of God.
- The Day of Judgment and the Hereafter. On which Allah will bring back alll ppl and judge them according to their deeds
- The divine decree (or destiny)whether good or bad: Allah has knowledge of that exists from prehistory to the day of ressurrection and even something doesn’t exist He knows it
He is a 1. know all and 2. All powerful 3. Nothing happens without his will and thus 4. Wrote all what happens in a book but didn’t oblige us to do our deeds but gave us the mind on which He’ll judge us.
Jesus stands for a good position in Islam as one of the Messengers of God, we consider him to be the Messiah ( Anointed=Chosen) , we Love him and believe in him as one of the Prophets of God not God nor son of God,
* One of the mightiest Messengers of Allah
* born miraculously, without any male intervention
* gave life to the dead, cured the leper healed sight the blind with God’s permission
Thus, a person won’t lose Jesus if hee accepts Islam — but you will just correct your belief about him
if you are searching for
1. Peaceful obedience (the 10 commandmands)
3. Submission (no lies no betrayal)
The meaning of these 5 words in Arabic languages is ISLAM